Engineer (mechanical or electrical)- Grimsby
Job Reference: 24455
As the UK’s leading equipment rental company, with 185+ Service Centres nationwide and 3,600 dedicated employees, it’s fair to say we pride ourselves on providing excellent service to our 30,000 customers. We offer years of expertise, certified training, a range of added value services and most importantly, a total commitment to ensuring safety at all times.
If you want to work for a company who are fast becoming THE employer of choice in the rental industry and who can offer you great career progression, then apply NOW!!!
Please note applications via agencies will not be considered.
An Engineer is required to join the UK's leading hire equipment organisation. We form part of Ashtead Group which is a FTSE 100 and can offer you excellent training opportunities with great scope for progression, supporting you throughout your career.
Roles and responsibilities
Main Duties will include:
- Provide high level technical expertise to the rest of the business.
- Deliver exceptional customer service.
- Ability to problem solve in difficult demanding site conditions.
- Maintaining effective relationships with all team members.
- Excellent Time Management Skills.
- Reacting to a demanding customer base.
- The Successful Candidate will possess excellent communication skills
- Have the ability to understand hydraulic pneumatic, and electromechanical circuits and must be prepared to undergo the necessary training and assessment required.
- A full cleaning driving licence with towing category.
- Be able to work on site and with own inituative
- LEEA qualification (desirable)
In return, we can offer a competitive salary, generous holiday allowance, life assurance and inclusion into the Company pension scheme.
A-Plant are an accredited Living Wage Employer