Hire Controller- Bridgwater (FLG)
Job Reference: 25053
As the UK's leading equipment rental company, with 185+ Service Centres nationwide and 3,600 dedicated employees, it's fair to say we pride ourselves on providing excellent service to our 30,000 customers. We offer years of expertise, certified training, a range of added value services and most importantly, a total commitment to ensuring safety at all times.
If you want to work for a company who are fast becoming THE employer of choice in the rental industry and who can offer you great career progression, then apply NOW!!!
Please note applications via agencies will not be considered.
A Hire Controller is required to join one of the UK's leading hire equipment organisation. We form part of Ashtead Group which is a FTSE 100 and can offer you excellent training opportunities with great scope for progression, supporting you throughout your career.
Roles and responsibilities
- Hire Conroltter joing (FLG- Lifting and Handling equipment)
- The role will be primarily working on the hire desk where you will be striving to exceed customer expectations. You will be responsible for promoting a range of ancillary services and benefits to customer.
- Working with the Sales Team to maximise the sales opportunity whilst ensuring that all hire contract administration is accurate and completed in a timely manner.
- You will be required to build effective customer relationships and resolve customer issues promptly and satisfactorily.
- You will also adhere to and promote compliance with current H&S legislation and Company specific health, safety and environmental policies and procedures.
To be considered for this role, we’re looking for someone who –
- Qualified or willing to undertake an NVQ qualification Level 2 in Customer Services
- You will be customer focused and possess excellent administration and organisation skills
- To be able to demonstrate knowledge of working in the hire industry.
- Flexible approach to working in a busy depot
- Supporting orders for Hinkley Point C
- Excellent telephone and face to face communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft would be desirable
In return, we can offer a competitive salary, generous holiday allowance, life assurance and inclusion into the Company pension scheme.
A-Plant are an accredited Living Wage Employer