Office Administrator - Glasgow
Job Reference: 25220
As the UK's leading equipment rental company, with 185+ Service Centres nationwide and 3,600 dedicated employees, it's fair to say we pride ourselves on providing excellent service to our 30,000 customers. We offer years of expertise, certified training, a range of added value services and most importantly, a total commitment to ensuring safety at all times.
If you want to work for a company who are fast becoming THE employer of choice in the rental industry and who can offer you great career progression, then apply NOW!
Please note applications via agencies will not be considered.
An Administrator is required to join one of the UK's leading hire equipment organisation. We form part of Ashtead Group which is a FTSE 100 and can offer you excellent training opportunities with great scope for progression, supporting you throughout your career.
Roles and responsibilities
- Administrative support to operational team
- Raising of Purchase Orders
- Stock management support – ticket logging
- Data input
- Ensure that the standard approach of purchase is adhered to
- Maintaining a good relationship with existing and prospective suppliers to enable fulfilment of client expectations
- Any other reasonable duty at the request of your line or functional manager
- Good numerical skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Capable of producing accurate inputting
- Customer focus and a get it right first time attitude
In return, we can offer a competitive salary, generous holiday allowance, life assurance and inclusion into the Company pension scheme
A-Plant are an accredited Living Wage Employer