National Sales Manager
Job Reference: 654321
As the UK's leading equipment rental company, with over 185+ Service Centres nationwide and 3,600 dedicated employees, it's fair to say we pride ourselves on providing excellent service to our 30,000 customers. We offer years of expertise, certified training, a range of added value services and most importantly, a total commitment to ensuring safety at all times.
If you want to work for a company who are fast becoming THE employer of choice in the rental industry and who can offer you great career progression, then apply NOW!!
Please not applications via agency will not be accepted.
A National Sales Manager is required to join one of the UK's leading hire equipment organisation. We form part of Ashtead Group which is a FTSE 100 and can offer you excellent training opportunities with great scope for progression, supporting you throughout your career.
Roles and responsibilities
- To ensure that Sales Plans are in place to deliver National and Regional targets and objectives
- To partner with Service Centre and Operational Managers in order to maximise opportunities and deliver objectives
- To deliver performance and high professional standards through effective object setting, coaching, feedback and support of team members, ensuring that accompanied visits, one to one reviews and PDP's are carried out in line with Company standards
- To effectively manage resources and expenditure in line with cost budget
- Experience of developing and managing high performance sales teams
- Excellent influencing and negotiation skills with the ability to build strong relationships
- Well developed networking skills with the ability to communicate and engage key stakeholders across different levels and functions
- Customer focused, an understanding of the market, able to analyse commercial information to produce plans and targets
Applicants will ideally have field sales management experience within plant hire or the construction industry, ideally with expertise of the market and will possess the drive and motivation to achieve stretching targets in a demanding environment.
In return, we can offer a competitive salary, generous holiday allowance, life assurance and inclusion into the Company pension scheme.