Chain Slings & Lifting Chains
- Why Choose FLG Services?
- Find a Service Centre
- Up to 67t SWL
- Available from 7mm to 32mm construction
- Complete range of hooks available
- Unlimited leg length
- Report of Thorough Examination Supplied
- Check the condition of the slings before use
- Check that the chain legs are not twisted
- Check that the load is on the centre of the hook and not the tip
- Do not carry out self repairs
- Do not use the slings over the maximum permissible limit or specified angle
- Do not shock load
- Do not use chain and accessories outside of temperature range -40°C & +200°C
Number of Legs
Why Choose FLG Services?
- All equipment is sourced from world leading manufacturers carrying the relevant CE compliance and backed up by a full service and maintenance history.
- All equipment is available to hire or buy
- FLG Services is a fully audited member of LEEA (Lifting Equipment Engineers Association), giving you peace of mind that all your lifting needs are being met by a team of experts.
- We can inspect, repair and test customers own equipment
- We can come to site to inspect and test loose and static lifting equipment
- We test, service and install overhead cranes
- Online certification management
- We provide calculations, designs and manufacture of bespoke lifting equipment
- On-site installation
- Technical site surveys
- Delivery throughout the UK