Active Drop Links
The innovative Active Link provides wireless real time data by measuring the load at either end of the spreader beam and is ideal for both weighing and dynamic load monitoring. Data is transmitted wirelessly to a USB transceiver that must be connected to a Windows computer or tablet with a spare USB port.
The Active Link, which replaces the standard drop link component, presents a myriad of benefits with time, and cost as existing valued customers can purchase the drop link separately, and also saves weight which all attributable to the fact that measurement technology doesn't have to be sourced as an additional rigging tool. Another standout feature is that the height of rigging is significantly reduced, especially beneficial in low headroom applications.
- Reduce your rigging and the weight
- Simplified, integrated load equalisation capability
- Can be hired or purchased separately
- Compatible with existing spreader beams
- No more overloading shackles and slings
- Saving you time and money on rigging