- Why Choose FLG Services?
- Find a Service Centre
With a large, easy to read, liquid-crystal display you can detect hazardous gases, protect personnel, analyse environments and mitigate risk-related delays by providing a complete overview of environment status by using a gas detector. Gas can even be detected if the instrument is inside a pocket or if the front gas entry is accidentally covered.
- Can operate for more than 12 hours
- X-Dock compatibility
- Low weight and ergonomic design
- Long-lasting, reliable sensor technology
- Zone 0 approved
- Integrated protective rubber coating
- Sensors not sensitive to shock
- Readings can be easily reset after a gas exposure
- 4 gas sensors for confined space use
- Easy to use
- IP65 rated
- Acoustic/visual/vibration alarm
- Atex zone 2 rated
Why Choose FLG Services?
- All equipment is sourced from world leading manufacturers carrying the relevant CE compliance and backed up by a full service and maintenance history.
- All equipment is available to hire or buy
- FLG Services is a fully audited member of LEEA (Lifting Equipment Engineers Association), giving you peace of mind that all your lifting needs are being met by a team of experts.
- We can inspect, repair and test customers own equipment
- We can come to site to inspect and test loose and static lifting equipment
- We test, service and install overhead cranes
- Online certification management
- We provide calculations, designs and manufacture of bespoke lifting equipment
- On-site installation
- Technical site surveys
- Delivery throughout the UK