Safety Harnesses and Lanyards
- Why Choose FLG Services?
- Find a Service Centre
Safety harnesses are designed to hold and protect the user’s body. The type of harness being used is defined by the task being carried out; some harnesses have a belt with additional side connectors for working on masts and poles, others will have connectors for working in a suspended position like in rigging and rope access work.
- Front D is centrally located ensuring loads are spread evenly
- Fitted with rear 'D' ring as standard
- Has a separate connection for rescue
- Trapezoidal buckles
- Carbon steel fittings black powder coated
- Stainless or dielectric fitting options
- Two colour body to leg webbing
- Contrast colour stitch for easy inspection
- Water repellent and UV resistant polyester webbing
- Shock absorbing rear dorsal
- Fully adjustable harness
- Arrest and Restraint lanyards available
- Fully compliant with PPE Regulations
- Accreditation to EN361
Why Choose FLG Services?
- All equipment is sourced from world leading manufacturers carrying the relevant CE compliance and backed up by a full service and maintenance history.
- All equipment is available to hire or buy
- FLG Services is a fully audited member of LEEA (Lifting Equipment Engineers Association), giving you peace of mind that all your lifting needs are being met by a team of experts.
- We can inspect, repair and test customers own equipment
- We can come to site to inspect and test loose and static lifting equipment
- We test, service and install overhead cranes
- Online certification management
- We provide calculations, designs and manufacture of bespoke lifting equipment
- On-site installation
- Technical site surveys
- Delivery throughout the UK